To our Clients, Colleagues, Friends and Family,
Now more than ever, we want you to know that we are here for you and committed to help navigate you through these extraordinary times. After Sandy superstorm hit the New Jersey coastline in 2012, The Blau & Berg Company made a conscious effort, if another unprecedented event should occur, to be proactive and maintain the seamless ability to provide our clients with the same resilient support, timely communication, expert advice and up to date information. Since March 15, 2020, we decided to implement that strategy and do our part:
- Our team members are available anytime online, by office or cell phone
- Our support staff can facilitate, manage email correspondence, schedule conference calls, etc.
- Please call our office line anytime at 973-379-6644
Let’s stay connected. The Blau & Berg Company, as many of you, has been closely monitoring developments daily pertaining to COVID-19. Our priority, has always been and will always be to safeguard the health, safety and continued productivity of all its employees, salespeople, families, friends and valued clients. Stay safe; be healthy.
Wishing you and your family continued health and much prosperity!
Jason M. Crimmins, CCIM, SIOR
Visit our bio page to get our broker’s email address
Helpful Information & Links
- CDC’s COVID-19 Information
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Forbe’s Highlights of the CARES Act
- COVID-19 Safety/Health
- COVID-19 Mindset
- Every US taxpayer will get a 1x payment: $1200 per adult and $500 per child. That’s $3400 for a family of 4.
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said he expected most people to get their payments within three weeks.
- The IRS will direct deposit the money.
- See NY Times FAQ here: https://www.nytimes.com/article/coronavirus-stimulus-package-questions-answers.html
- The most relevant federal funds to businesses is the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) from the Small Business Administration (SBA). Business can apply for 2.5x their monthly payroll to pay rent, payroll and utilities. This money is for free if it is used to pay rent, payroll or utilities. Details here:
- NJ Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) also offers relief programs.
- $5000 emergency grant
- $100,000 Working capital loans at 0% for first 5 years and 3% for next 5 years
- More info here: https://www.wgcpas.com/njeda-announces-new-programs-to-support-local-businesses-impacted-by-covid-19/