Amy is an accomplished education professional who seamlessly transitioned into The Blau & Berg family as the Receptionist. She directs incoming customer calls to brokers, greets visitors, and provides a welcoming presence until they are met by brokers for meetings. Amy also provides administrative support to the office manager as well as the sales team on a day-to-day basis.
Throughout her career, Amy has worked in various corporate positions ranging from sales to project management prior to her educational profession.
- BA, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- MA, Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
COMMUNITY & PERSONAL INFO
Amy continues to work with clients as an ABA Therapist and as a Dance Teacher. In her free time, you will see her in nature, enjoying concerts and spending time with family at the shore.
- Superior communication and follow-up skills
- Receive and Distribute Mail
- Work with various Vendors
- Order Supplies and food for luncheons, meetings
- Maintain conference rooms
- Assists with Administrative tasks to the office manager and sales team
- Assists with preparations for SIOR events for Chapter President