Ania Kuczaj, Sales Associate of The Blau & Berg Company, is responsible for representing clients all facets of real estate acquisitions and dispositions. She has been with The Blau & Berg Company since 2019.
Ania began her career in the accounting world as a CPA, working for some of the “Big Four” accounting firms. While in that field, Ania along with her sister Justyna, joined together to open their very own business in the pet services industry. Heavily involved in the construction and site selection process, Ania realized her passion and excitement for real estate. She continues to maintain that business and has plans for future brand expansion to other locations.
Ania’s extensive customer service and business experience, makes her well suited to select the ideal site for your next investment.
- Graduated from Parkland High School
- Bachelor’s degree from Villanova University with a triple major
- Management information systems
- International business
- Completed a study abroad program at the University of Melbourne
COMMUNITY & PERSONAL INFO
Professional associations and licenses:
- Certified Public Accountant – New York
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- NJ Real Estate Salesperson
- Languages: Polish and English
When she is not working, Ania really enjoys travelling, going to the beach, and snowboarding.