Ashley Rosa joined The Blau & Berg Company in 2022, bringing over a decade of experience in asset management and real estate development. Prior to joining The Blau & Berg team, Ashley served as Vice President of a large family-owned real estate investment office. In her role, she oversaw acquisitions, repositioning, and dispositions for a $100M portfolio with assets in the Northern New Jersey, Northeastern Ohio, and South Florida submarkets.
In addition to hands-on experience as an owner’s representative, Ashley strives to provide her brokerage clients with fresh perspectives, creativity, and endless enthusiasm. Ashley is active in several Northern New Jersey market sectors with a particular focus on industrial outdoor storage and land transactions for multifamily housing, mixed-use, and self-storage. Ashley currently represents several automotive dealerships, intermodal freight carriers, daycare operators, and cannabis retailers. Several successful transactions have relied upon Ashley’s nuanced understanding of New Jersey land use regulations and her ability to navigate local permitting and entitlement processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Towson University
- MBA degree in Project and Construction Management from Norwich University
- PMP certified from the Project Management Institute
- Licensed real estate salesperson in the state of New Jersey.
- Landlord + Tenant Representation
- Investment Sales
- Acquisition and Disposition