Christian Walsifer, Executive Senior Director and Principal of The Blau & Berg Company, is responsible for all phases of real estate negotiations, cost analyses and landlord/tenant relationships. He has been with The Blau & Berg Company since 2006.
In 2006, Christian Walsifer joined the Blau & Berg team with a chemical engineering and finance background from Rutgers University. He is also a candidate for Rutgers Graduate School of business where he will pursue a Master’s Degree in Quantitative Finance.
Years of experience
- Named Real Estate Forum Top Broker (2013)
- Recognized by The Blau & Berg Company as a Top Broker since 2006
- Rutgers University, School of Engineering
- New York University’s real estate program – the most comprehensive educational curriculum in commercial real estate, which provides the highest professional certification in commercial investment real estate.
COMMUNITY & PERSONAL INFO
- Recognized with CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Sale of 21,300 SF on 0.44 AC in Elizabeth, NJ
- Sale of 50,000 SF on 2 AC in Secaucus, NJ
- Lease of 48,000 SF on 2.54 AC in Jersey City, NJ
- Lease of 37,000 SF in Linden, NJ
- Lease of 25,900 SF in Kearny, NJ
- Lease of 42,000 SF in Edison, NJ
- Lease of 53,000 SF in South Plainfield, NJ
- Lease of 50,000 SF in Elizabeth, NJ
- Lease of 40,000 SF in Woodbridge, NJ
- Lease of 25,500 SF in Woodbridge, NJ
- Lease of 16,000 SF in Elizabeth, NJ
- Lease of 8,000 SF in Elizabeth, NJ
- Lease of 5,000 SF in Elizabeth, NJ
- Lease of 4,800 SF in New Brunswick, NJ
- Site selection for industrial and commercial users
- Tenant representation
- Land development
- As a member of ICSC, he also focuses on sales, leasing and development in the retail sector.