Gordon, a sales associate with The Blau & Berg Company is responsible for selling and leasing client properties. Has been with the company since 2007.
Prior to joining The Blau & Berg Company, Gordon worked for a privately held company for 28 years. They were involved in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer paper products with sales of over $300 million per year. In his time with the company, he held various senior management positions. His most senior position was executive vice president of manufacturing. In this position, Gordon was responsible for all operations of the company. On the real estate side he was involved in the purchasing of three properties totaling more than 750,000 square feet. He also leased properties that totaled over a million square feet.
Years of experience
Bachelor Degree, University of Arizona
- Represented Diversified Heat Transfer Inc. for the purchase of property in Towaco, NJ
- Represented Servco-Tek Products Company for the sale of their property in Hawthorne, NJ
- Represented Mosstype Corporation in various leases for their property in Waldwick, NJ
- Represented Medilogic Inc. for the purchase of property in Hawthorne, NJ
- Represented EMD Inc for the sale of their property in Budd Lake, NJ
- Agency and Tenant Representation
- Leasing and Supply Chain Management