Peter J. Murano, Jr. is a commercial real estate veteran with 40-plus years of experience brokering deals with honesty, integrity and expert knowledge. As a distinguished designee of SIOR, the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Peter is among the most qualified, successful and experienced brokers in his field.
Murano has an Associates degree in Business Administration from The Valley Forge Military Academy. After obtaining his real estate license in 1966, Peter ventured into the transportation industry where he gained valuable business experience with Preston Trucking in 1968 and the Red Star Express in 1971. In 1976, he joined the Trans-Jersey Express as Vice-President of Sales and worked his way up to Executive Vice President, gaining partnership and becoming part owner of the company.
Peter joined The Blau & Berg Company in 1998 and, within the first few months, completed a lease/sale transaction between Hartz Mountain Company and Dependable Auto Shippers, a major transporter of cars. Peter’s endeavors in commercial real estate field have included over two million square feet per year for the past eight years of transactions across industrial, office and retail real estate in NJ and the surrounding area. His clients refer to him as a gentleman. Well respected in the industry and nominated as a “CoStar Group Power Broker”, Peter’s personal touch and expert knowledge in the markets he serves provide a unique service to his clients and partners.
Peter offers his personal time to various charitable organizations, including The American Cancer Society, Breast Cancer Research Foundation and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. He also serves on the board of directors for The Blau & Berg Company. During his free time, Peter enjoys his Harley.
The Valley Forge Military Academy and College CoStar Group Power Broker
- Represented LF USA and IDS for the lease of 500,528 SF in Robbinsville, NJ
- Represented A&S Russo for the sale of 105,000 SF in Hillside NJ
- Represented CCSI for the sale 98,057 SF in Bayonne, NJ
- Represented ITP Urban Renewal for the sale of 40,000 SF in Newark, NJ
- Represented Bristol Group Inc. for the sale of 206,080 SF in Springfield, NJ
- Represented AZ CFS for the lease of 240,000 SF in Linden, NJ
- Represented Polarome Int’l for the sale of its 280,000 SF in Jersey City, NJ
- Industrial Distribution and Manufacturing Services
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Site selection for Institutional and Private Corporations
- Agency and Tenant Representation
- Land Development
- Build-to-Suit of Industrial Properties
Licensed Real Estate Broker in New Jersey
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)