Robert, Senior Director for The Blau & Berg Company is responsible for leasing and selling several types of commercial property. He has been with The Blau & Berg Company since November 1985.
He has skillfully handled projects from the 1,000,000-SF Singer complex in Elizabeth, NJ, to the 42,700-SF warehouse of James River Corporation in Metuchen, NJ. Some of his notable clients also include Courtisan Carpets, Victory Van Lines, Baccarat Inc., and Otis Spunkmayer.
Years of experience
B.A. from Rutgers University
COMMUNITY & PERSONAL INFO
- SIOR Courses I and II Awarded CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation.
- Robert is dedicated to high ethical standards of practice, marketing and advanced technology.
- 212,000 SF for Parmolot-Italusa in Clifton
- 85,000 SF for Charter Manufacturing Co. in Branchburg
- 70,000 SF for Victory Van Lines in South Brunswick
- 52,000 SF for Pace Laboratories in Edison
- 51,000 SF for Baccarat, Inc. in Edison
- 43,000 SF for DeRory Industries in Edison
- 52,700 SF for A&P Technologies in Metuchen
- 42,000 SF for International Sea & Air in East Brunswick
- 37,000 SF for American Cargo Express in Elizabeth
- 36,191 SF for C&K Plastics in Metuchen
- 30,000 SF for Mangles-Positrade in Edison
- 24,000 SF for Indian Grocery Co. in Rahway
- 23,900 SF for Lini, Inc. in Rahway
- 20,000 SF for Unitel in Somerset
- 10,000 SF for Han Hean, U.S.A. in Edison
His industry knowledge has been enhanced by years of experience in brokerage, appraisal and development. He has been consistently successful in marketing industrial, office and retail projects.