Scott Geller, Distribution, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Logistics Specialist for The Blau & Berg Company, is responsible for representing both buyers and sellers, along with landlords and tenants.
Scott has spent much of his 25-year career in the food industry. He is the former CEO of a company that operated supermarkets in Jersey City, NJ and a wholesale foodservice distribution and manufacturing division in Newark, NJ. His responsibilities included; profit and loss, business operations management, strategic planning, change management, contract negotiation, cross functional team-building, inventory management, human resource management, advertising, market analysis, territory expansion, and financial planning & analysis. Scott brings an in-depth understanding of the challenges many businesses and real estate investors face in regards to income producing assets.
Scott brings many of the same traits that have served him well in business to the world of commercial real estate. His perseverance in client satisfaction, patience and respect for the process, an inquisitiveness of the product and client’s needs, discipline and attention to detail needed to successfully structure transactions, and the ability to properly see a project through to completion help him serve his clients successfully.
Years of experience
The George Washington University, Washington D.C. – Bachelor of Accountancy
COMMUNITY & PERSONAL INFO
- Former member of Vistage Advisory Group (CEO Peer Leadership Program)
- Actively involved in NJ youth sports as a coach.
- Father of three children and married for over 20 years.
- Scott and his wife Felicia, live in Short Hills, NJ, where he enjoys physical fitness, hiking, biking, art history, traveling, music and long walks with his dog.
- Site Selection for Industrial & Commercial Users
- Tenant Representation
- Industrial Distribution & Manufacturing Services
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Build-to-Suit of Industrial Properties