Tamara, a sales associate with The Blau & Berg Company, is responsible for representing both buyers and sellers, along with landlords and tenants.
Tamara J. Blau brings a wealth of experience within the food and beverage industry positioning her to assist her clients identify ideal market opportunities in that sector. Her outgoing and positive outlook on life, coupled with her knack for networking, has helped her develop long lasting client relationships. She is trained in negotiations and site selection for private and institutional companies with a concentration on agency and tenant representation.
Tamara has assisted with property management of family-owned multifamily apartment buildings and was also a licensed residential real estate salesperson for Bellmarc Realty in New York City.
Tamara has over seventeen years of in-depth experience in the food and beverage industry, having worked for Barry Callebaut who is among the world’s largest coca manufacturers of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products. She has also worked as a consultant and sales manager in the food and beverage industry for:
- FMC Corporation (one of the world’s leading specialty chemical companies serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally)
- Borthwick’s Flavors
- Van Leer Chocolate Corporation
In addition to her real estate license, she is also a licensed title insurance producer for Vested Land Services LLC.
Tamara graduated from Livingston High School and earned her Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from the Agricultural and Health Science department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
COMMUNITY & PERSONAL INFO
- Livingston High School Athletic Hall of Fame for softball
- Actively involved in UJA, The Friendship Circle, The Chamber of Commerce in Millburn and New York Center for Children
- Avid Golf and Tennis Player
- Site Selection
- Agency and Tenant Representation